.

Friday, January 25, 2019

Problem Solving at Sun-2-Shade Using Maslow’s Motivational Theory Essay

In employ Maslows pauperismal theory, I would observe where the employees at Sun-2-Shade were in equivalence to the chart Maslow illustrates. According to Maslows Hierarchy of Needs chart, When one withdraw is satisfied, another higher need emerges and motivated us to satisfy it, (Nickels, McHugh, McHugh, 2013). In taking notice that the employees conform to novel to do work, I feel they have satisfied the staple physiologic needs. They no longer feel the need to focus on the basic survival needs such as food, water, and shelter.Therefore there is no need to start here beca practice they argon satisfied with their finances and macrocosm employed with Sun-2-Shade. So, I would go to the near train and examine guard needs, ar they feeling warrant at work, and establish on the casing study because they are coming in late they feel secure enough that they have no fear of organismness reprimanded for being late which also doesnt affect their physiological or pr rasetativety needs. So, based on that I bust that there is no need for motivation here, unless I decided to start writing them up to stir them to grow on time.My desired goal is to agree them feel like they are post of the team. I make a decision not to use this tactic now, because thats minor, it is both(prenominal)thing I can fix quickly. I fill up that based in Maslow theory that the safety need is being satisfactorily met. Their complaint is not with the company, but the job is boring. I can assume that they are reasonably secure with benefits and feel they have a safe work environment at Sun-2-Shade.I would go on to the next level to analyze if their social needs are being appeased. Upon an guardedly assessing the fact the they are complaining about their job as being boring, and taking into consideration that they resent that I am qualification the decisions to function this company ahead, I discern my employees are here at this level and have become disconcerted.I will organize here, because I moxie they dont feel valued or accepted or having a sense of belonging. Perhaps I can be more willing to include them on why we have developed what is the outmatch way to do the job. I can assign or sterilize volunteers more involved by allowing them to make sheets outlining standard operating procedures making it well-defined. They may be more apt to accept and hopefully at the same time I can work to develop employment that inspires them to take more interest and initiative helping them to be more committed and feel a personal link to the company.I retrieve this will be beneficial for both the company and employees. In using Herzbergs theory because he suggests that the Hygiene (Maintenance) factors are in comparison to Maslows theory, he concludes that these may cause dissatisfaction on the job, but are not necessarily motivators, because in his research what motivates workers is a sense of accomplishments, and being recognized, having an opportunity to develop while learning, and having more responsibility given to them.In using Herzbergs theory I would have to approach my employees from a similar but perhaps different angle. He categorizes things just a little different. He believes that motivation comes from within a person not from those unavoidably outside factors (Nickels et al, 2013). In using McGregors Theory X the perception here is that people do not like to work and therefore will avoid it and must be policed in nightclub to bring about the tar tucker outed outcomes.This is an unhealthy blend having to become a motorbus who retorts to the environment at Sun-2-Shade, things will only get worse and some may get fired or even quit. For me, this theory is not one I would consider if I am trying to get my employees to feel like they are part of the team.McGregors Theory Y, in operating this theory, I believe it can inspire people by allowing them to be creative, and willing to be more flexible if I make available to them t he tools they need to carry out the solutions to bring a straight-laced balance into the workforce at Sun-2-Shade, because it makes them feel as if they are in charge by giving them this responsibility.But in the end, Im still held responsible making sure we are making the necessitate and necessary changes so that the company is profitable in our end obligations even at striving to make employees feel like they are part of the Sun-2-Shade team.

No comments:

Post a Comment