.

Saturday, April 27, 2019

Personal statement Essay Example | Topics and Well Written Essays - 1500 words

personalized statement - Essay ExampleI am emotion all(prenominal)y stable, responsible, and mature in looking at various perspectives of human behavior. I have developed the skill to deal effectively with people from all walks of life. By recognizing that listening skills are critical, I became more sensitive and compassionate to others, especially those who need intelligence and emotional strength. I developed good communication and writing skills. The courses I took during my years pursuing a degree in commerce developed my leadership skills and analytical skills enabling me to critically analyze problems and prefer to choose the just about appropriate solution. I am extremely patient and persevering recognizing the fact that most psychological treatments of patients take considerably long periods of time.The skills I have developed in giving aid to details, being analytical, having leadership skills, being patient and persevering, and being theoretically equipped to understa nd patterns of behavior and affable processes would assist me in future

No comments:

Post a Comment